- is a multi-office Regional Firm that prides themselves on their reputation. You will be joining as a Legal Secretary (Employment) in a friendly office in Newbury.The Role
- you will provide secretarial support as a Legal Secretary (Employment).
Your key duties will include:
- Legal document production including tracked changes to documents - accurate, presentable, digital dictation, filing, managing database, scanning documents and photocopying
- Typical tasks of ID Checks, Money Laundering checks, dictation and admin.
- Client services - meet and greet, providing professional and friendly support
- General PA duties - receiving telephone messages, directing calls, completing notes and recording on file
- will have demonstrable experience previously as a Legal Secretary (Employment), including:
- Knowledge of checks needed within employment law
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Office package
- Pro-active attitude