Data Analyst required for an international Law Firm to support continuous improvement of data quality across the business.
As a Data Analyst your core focus will be to cleanse and maintain data for clients, matters, people, and financial purposes. This is vital for billing, business development and compliance. The aim will be to achieve data quality and consistency across all relevant databases.Your responsibilities will include:
About You - Skills and Experience:
- Cleansing and maintenance of data stored in a critical business system used for clients, matters, people and financial purposes.
- Proactive analysis and reporting on traffic and inaccurate or incomplete entries.
- Responsibility for checking new data entries and compliance to data standards. Provide reports, attend planned and ad hoc meetings with client representatives as required
- Maintaining existing data processes and suggesting improvements.
- Working with Service Partners to extend and develop current data analysis and capture methods
- Providing first line support, including troubleshooting and training to existing clients
- Developing and maintaining appropriate operational procedures, documentation, and training material
- Proven experience with investigating data
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience within a professional services environment - ideally Law.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Prioritisation skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Working with, challenging, improving databases and customer service software packages such as CRM, Compliance or Financial Systems Data
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92771603