Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for a Paint & Body Programme Business Development Manager to start work immediately in the Daventry area (4354).
Our client is a well-established modern car company that has become a successfully distributed franchise.
The successful candidate will be expected to produce high quality paint spraying from start to finish, paying close attention to the job at hand. Managing your own workload and working as part of a team, you will be experienced in painting a range of makes and models of cars to manufacturer standards.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development and execution of the paint and body programme objectives and strategies
- Supporting the Approved Bodyshop network with all marketing and social media requirements and activities
- Hosting and facilitating joint Approved Bodyshop and Retailer meetings
- Advising these Approved Bodyshop and Retailers of best practice to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Paint and Body Programme
- Supporting the Approved Bodyshops in achieving full minimum standards compliance
- Ensure that the Approved Bodyshops and their Retailers are supporting the promotion and development of Insurance and Accident Assistance
- Providing technical advice
- Working with Regional Operations Managers
- Reporting using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Support development of paint sales growth
Please apply by:
- Have the relevant technical qualifications and industry qualifications
- Have bodyshop management/Operations knowledge and the knowledge of best practises in the repair process, systems, procedures etc
- Understand how to work with Automotive Paint manufacturing companies and Paint distribution networks
- Be customer focused and use effective verbal and written communicator
- Have the ability to analyse and interpret data and made recommendations
- Be self-motivated, having the ability to support strategic and tactical decision making
- Have the desire for continuous improvement
- Be able to work independently and part of a team with the ability to work with deadlines
- Have great punctuality skills
- clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- sending your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- calling Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any handheld device to view our latest job vacancies.