Company Commercial Solicitor/Legal Executive required for established Legal 500 Bedfordshire based law firm.
This role would suit a Solicitor or Legal Executive of at least 4 years PQE
The solicitor would be involved in the following:
- Company acquisitions and disposals to include drafting share purchase agreements and all ancillary documentation associated with share purchases and project management of the transaction;
- The purchase and sale of business of all types including drafting asset purchase agreements and all ancillary documentation;
- Conducting private management buyouts both for the management teams and the exiting shareholders;
- Shareholder agreements for both local entrepreneurs and foreign companies investing in UK companies.
- Drafting and reviewing investment agreements for private investors, equity houses and foreign investors;
- Commercial trading and business terms and conditions of all types.
A good knowledge of data protection and intellectual property would be an asset. The candidate will have a track record of networking and will be willing to contribute to the firm's general business development.
Above all the solicitor will have excellent client care skills and a business attitude in tune with the firm's commercial clientele. Responsiveness to client demands and the drive to meet client expectations are a pre-condition for this role.
Rapid career progression would be available for the right person. The firm offers a competitive package to include competitive salary.
Please apply asap for more information