Partner Financial are working with a market leading private equity firm. They are looking for a top ten practice trained, Group Financial Accountant with exceptional technical expertise gained in the Financial Services Sector.
The duration is 6 months, and the candidate must be able to start immediately. This position has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
Reporting to Group Finance and Transformation Director, the successful candidate will also work with the Divisional FDs on several ad hoc tasks. They will be covering both the internal and external reporting requirements of the divisions and their entities.Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Assess the Chart of accounts across divisions.
- Review change of year end impact for the main division.
- Assist in audit tender process.
- Profitability Analysis.
- Review spreadsheet inventory.
- Document current data flows from operating platform to General Ledger to reporting.
- Create KPI dashboards from incomplete information that can be used for both Financial Planning and Investment Businesses.
- Report and comment on all divisional KPI's (including non-financial).
- Consider the current accounting packages and determining the General Ledger for the group going forwards.
- Consider the impact on Finance of changing from existing back-office processing system.
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA) from a top ten practice.
- Have extensive experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Experienced with Financial Analysis / MI / Forensic.
- Extensive knowledge of various accounting software packages.
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present.
- A positive attitude to problem solving.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.