Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Ofsted graded "Outstanding" Primary School in East Manchester?
Are you a creative and ambitious Psychology Graduate with previous experience of working with young people with SEN?
Prospero Teaching are working with an "Outstanding" client school in Manchester (M11). The school are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 3 student with Autism. This is a long term role, paying up to £70 per day. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
Highlights of the post include
- Work in a "outstanding" school
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year
- School with a high emphasis on CPD
- Experience working with students with Autism
- Be able to create a high level of engagement with the student
- Experience of using visual timetables and now/next boards in a classroom environment
- DBS (clean and relevant) - Can be obtained through Prospero Teaching
You will be joining an "outstanding" school around 5 minutes' drive away from Manchester centre (M11). The school serves the local community and has a higher percentage of pupils with SEN than average. The incoming Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate looking to pursue a career in Education Psychology or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
The school are looking to appoint ASAP. Teaching Assistants wanting to apply call the Manchester office on or email a CV to