Credit Controller - 6 month FTC - HarborneThe Team & Focus of the Role.
Our Commercial Credit Control team is growing! We're excited to welcome two new members into the team on a temporary basis. This is to assist with one of our high-profile clients during a period of rapid growth for them.
In this role you will ensure that client charges - rent, service charge, utilities and other ad-hoc's: are collected on a timely basis, and to provide reports and feed back to client's asset managers.
This is a 6-month FTC on a 37.5 hour contract (Monday - Friday, 9am- 5.30pm) however we encourage flexible working and we are open to discuss home working for part of the week.Duties will include:
The successful candidate will have...
- Work on a variety of accounting and property management systems
- To take responsibility for a specific portfolio of clients and properties
- To chase outstanding payments by telephone and email, issuing reminder letters when required.
- To issue copy invoices and tax receipts when required
- To follow company procedure to achieve set targets for collection of rent, service charge and all associated charges
- To liaise with our in-house lawyer to take advice when required
Why Fisher German?
- Numerate and a keen eye for detail
- Appreciation of practice in a professional services operation
- General accounting experience is required with a full appreciation and ability to undertake detailed reconciliations
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office Products - Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to manage a busy workload with limited supervision
- Property experience would be ideal although not essential
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the six property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We've been around for a while, but it doesn't mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected. As we gradually come out of lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you'll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What's not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please apply for the opportunity, or reach out to our recruitment team.Bring Yourself to Work
It's simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we're proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.