Intervention Teacher**SEN **September start**Vauxhall
Are you looking to make a difference within education?The school - Intervention Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Vauxhall. The school is looking for focused and skilled teachers that can interact with students and provide them with tailored learning to help achieve their goals.The Candidate - Intervention Teacher
The Role -Intervention Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Able to handle challenging behaviour
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Able to tailor lessons based on each child's individual needs
Why work with Servoca education?
- The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Servoca Education can offer you:
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!