My Client, an outstanding organisation based in Braintree are looking to recruit a Permanent Payroll & Accounts Administrator to join their busy team as soon as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for the main company (currently 220 employees).
- Payroll reconciliations and posting of nominal journals.
- Submission of payroll and distribution of employee pay slips and commission reports.
- Ensuring timely payment of the monthly PAYE/NI liabilities and submission of relevant payroll data such as FSP, ESP and Pensions.
- Acting as main point of contact for all employee pay related matters.
- Main point of contact for the workplace pension scheme.
- Reviewing current processes with a view to greater automation and integration with existing HR system.
- Co-ordinating with the HR department to ensure employee records are up to date and all new starter information is available.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounts team throughout the month outside of payroll period.
- Adhoc work as directed by line manager.
- Demonstrable payroll experience within current role.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Experience with using Sage 50 Payroll is desirable.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Personable and able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to be challenged.