Firefly HC are currently looking to recruit an FP&A Manager (permanent) for a high-growth successful firm operating in the business services sector based in London. The position will require someone who has qualified their ACA through practice preferably within a corporate finance environment.
- Creation and development of financial models to provide analysis to aid key business decisions
- Full responsibility for the entire financial and budgeting policy and processes
- Preparation of the monthly pack for various stakeholders and senior management
- Maintenance and development of existing reporting tools
- Deliver quarterly forecasts (and updating original budget assumptions to reflect revised outlook)
- ACA Qualified (or equivalent) through practice within a Corporate Finance environment
- 2+ years within industry in relevant position
- Strong finance individual who enjoys driving development
- Financial modelling experience (strong)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confident reporting to board level.