QA Test Engineer
Salary up to £60K
Office in London (remote working available)
We are seeking a QA Test Engineer to join our well known media client who have offices across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the way customers interact with their services. The role would suit a problem solver, perhaps someone interested in the hacking side of development. It is imperative the candidate has excellent communication skills.
In this position, you will be the owner of the testing process and automation, ensuring the testing frameworks and approaches taken are reliable and assuring the high quality of the system. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and issues on newly developed features as well as confirming the stability of established systems
Are you right for the role?
To be successful as a Test Engineer you will need the following skills and experience:
* Proven experience in DevOps/Operations/SRE proficiencies
* Experience testing in a 'web' environment with Angular, Java, HTML, CSS, CMS's etc
* Experience testing scripting in JS, Python, Ruby, Perl
* Experience with Jira, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, Jira Service Desk or similar tools
* Experience in securing apps/platforms/tooling
* Experience in multiple Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP etc.)
* Demonstrable experience of process automation
* Experience with Enterprise and open source monitoring tools such as Splunk/ELK, Truesight, Dynatrace etc
* Knowledge of network stacks, protocols and technologies.
* Proficient with Enterprise CI/CD pipelines.
If this could be you, and you would like to find out more. Then contact Will on