Front End Developer
Salary up to £60K
Office in London (remote working available)
We are seeking 2 Front End Developers to join our well known media client who have offices across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the way customers interact with their services. The role would suit a problem solver with strong front-end development skills, perhaps someone interested in the hacking side of development.
In this position, you will own the process as well as being hands on with the full development lifecycle of a system from insight and design through development, review, testing, integration, deployment and operations.
So, who are you?
* You are a confident developer, who is happy to think outside of the box, and manipulate pages on the fly without changes to the underlying source code or full knowledge of the internal workings.
* You have a strong understanding of what the DOM is, and how you can add and remove elements to and from the DOM after runtime.
* You have experience working with fully responsive websites, and will always consider the many device types we cater for when coding new tests.
* You have a keen interest in the analysis of the tests to help the team become cross functional and process test results quicker
* You are able to think outside the box to create safe, yet impactful changes to the UI, whilst keeping the underlying functionality of the page in tact
* No framework knowledge is required, however, you will be manipulating Angular pages, so an aptitude to learn how to code within a framework in the future would be desirable, to allow the developer to speed up the time to market for tests by editing direct source code when appropriate.
* Proven experience with Front End technologies
* Good Angular experience, but we would also be interested in strong React/Vue/etc. developers who are migrating.
* Any experience with Adobe Target/Google Optimize
* Successfully mentored and promoted software engineers and testers.
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy.
* Deep understanding of Agile and DevOps and ability to inspire teams around these delivery models.
* A deep understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
* Hands on expertise in disparate technologies such as cloud computing, native device development, CMS solutions, service oriented architecture, user interface development, or machine learning.
If this could be you, and you would like to find out more. Then contact Will on