JOB: Reception Teacher TYPE: Daily Long Term and Permanent LOCATION: EalingSTART DATE: September 2021
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela
Are you a reception teacher looking for an exciting new challenge? If the answer is yes and you are based in Ealing, please do read on and apply below.
At REED education we have a fantastic opportunity to join us as we embark on a partnership with the local schools aimed at not only raising attainment but also helping ease out of the Covid-19 situation.Benefits:
- Working for one of the largest recruitment companies in the UK
- Pay that will reflect experience
- Schools that are dedicated to making a real difference and supporting all members of staff
- This role will involve lesson planning and preparation
- Creating both a positive and educational environment whilst in the classroom
- Making sure to utilize resources to adhere to the curriculum
- Providing a high level of professionalism whilst in the school
- Understanding of classroom management / managing student behaviour
- Teaching a lesson that is not only informative but also engaging
What to do next?
- Teaching Qualification (QTS or QTLS)
- Relevant Subject Degree
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
With such a high number of applicants for the above position please do not miss out and apply below today. All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.