Jenson Fisher have been engaged by a reputable client in the Perth area to recruit an Accounts Administrator on a permanent full time basis. Working as part of a small yet established team, the Accounts Administrator will play a key role operating between the finance and the sales departments ensuring that internal deadlines are met whilst also interacting regularly with customers and clients.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately entering data onto multiple systems.
- Setting up new customer accounts on the system.
- Working with the credit control team on any debt issues.
- Preparing data reports for customers.
- Preparation and submission of internal reports for senior management
- Previous experience of Sage would be advantageous however this is not essential as training will be provided.
If you have a strong eye for numbers and data and consider yourself commercial in your approach then this could be ther perfect role for you. Our client are looking for someone who has the ability to take ownership of relationships on both an internal and external level and add to the continued success of the business.
Sound like you? Applications can be made by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.