This is a brand new initiative, designed to provide community-based support to ex-offenders who are likely OR at risk of re-offending. Based in the centre of Leicester, a stylish and welcoming environment where people can access a range of support measures and activities aimed at improving their life prospects.
As the Hub Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day performance and delivery of a team of Support Workers, Interventions Facilitators, and Supply Chain Partners. You will schedule and coordinate all activities taking place within the hub and support your team to successfully deliver bespoke interventions as well as secure successful referral routes to external support services. Crucially, you will also be responsible for the management of risks, safeguarding, and health and safety within the hub.
Managing the referral process and securing successful referral avenues with key stakeholders within the justice sector. You will develop and oversee the quality of delivery within the Hub which will include, volunteers; employment-led support; as well as integrated delivery with family support services, housing services, and local government services.
Some Finer Details
- Ensure that all our direct reports meet or exceed performance and contractual targets whilst meeting or exceeding all external standards with all compliance audits and reviews, ensuring clear action plans are followed for improvement as appropriate.
- Analyse and share regular reports/MI to the team, identifying trends that impact on effective delivery of contract.
- Control and manage all financial aspects of the sites, ensuring that all transactions are appropriate, validated, and regularly monitored.
- In conjunction with the Regional Manager maintain working relationships with local stakeholders including local authorities, health service providers, local release prisons, National Probation Service, and the voluntary and community sector to ensure access to service for participants at a local level within the Hub.
- Manage team understanding of the CATS systems that enable a clear focus on performance, quality, finances, compliance, and equalities.
- Communicate and motivate team(s) to ensure employees achieve and realise their true potential, ensuring that succession and continuity planning is in place for all skills and levels.
- Set personal development and performance targets for direct reports and ensure these are met, and ensure appropriate corrective action is taken if targets are not being achieved.
- Ensure that the business strategy is communicated to the local team so that staff understands and supports the organisation's growth.
You must have experience in the criminal justice sector, with a sound knowledge of the operation of prisons and community rehabilitation services.
Leadership skills - motivational, inspirational, performance-driven, detail-oriented, ability to manage risk, commitment to continuous improvement, and relationship-building skills.
If this role sounds like it's got your name on it, please feel free to get in touch with Ben for an informal chat. Our contact details are on the Red 5 People website