- Consumer Insights Specialist - Hair Care
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- 12 month contract
- Based in Wirral
Working for a global FMCG company we are looking for 2 Consumer Insights Specialists. This role is working with the Hair Care division.
Hair Care is a fast paced and innovation driven category with a high degree of consumer engagement. This role is an amazing opportunity to be part of the team that creates deep consumer understanding to guide the development of superior products and experiences, using a range of qualitative, quantitative and sensory methodologies.
The role will:
• Deliver consumer insights. Analyse data and extract insights from a range of sources to help guide the development of superior propositions.
• Work with all R&D functions to translate project briefs into robust consumer research programs.
• Write research study briefs and execute studies; working closely with internal functions and external third parties to ensure successful research execution.
• Lead the development and execution of project workshops, idea generation sessions or other practical activities as required for project needs.
• Deliver and justify business recommendations to a range of stakeholders, across multiple functions
• Provide expert recommendations and guidance (e.g. defining Best Practice, assisting with strategic planning, training and capability building).
• Great people skills; building and maintaining relationships with an ability to be persuasive and assertive when necessary.
• Preferably a degree in a physical or social science. Some chemistry background would be great; curiosity in the latest innovation and technology is essential.
• Consumer research experience essential. Enthusiasm to learn about consumers and share new insights within the team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to pull out key insights; structuring complex data from multiple sources.
• Project management and problem solving.