Field Service Engineer
required. My client are an established supplier of pneumatic, hydraulic calibration and maintenance services to the garage / workshop equipment industry, covering customer across the UK however this position will be covering Berkshire and the South East. Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to visit customer sites to attend breakdowns and undertake servicing and maintenance work.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a current Field Service Engineer positions and will have a strong mechanical / hydraulic background. You will be self-motivated and keen to learn, able to provide fast and efficient customer service at a range of sites across Berkshire and the South East. This role is an excellent opportunity for a junior engineer to develop their skills through training and progress their career within a successful company.Field Service Engineer - Workshop Equipment Position Overview
Field Service Engineer - Workshop Equipment Position Requirements
- Attend customer sites across Reading and Berkshire, occasionally travelling further afield across the South East when required
- Effectively fault find and problem solve a variety of issues on equipment including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Attend training courses when necessary to maintain up to date knowledge and qualifications
- After training, undertake biannual inspections and calibrations when required on customer equipment
- Provide technical support to other colleagues if necessary, either over the phone or in person
- Maintain a professional image and attitude at all times to successfully represent the company
Field Service Engineer - Workshop Equipment Position Remuneration
- Mechanical and/or hydraulic systems knowledge
- Electrical and pneumatic systems skills highly beneficial
- Previous experience within a Field Service Engineer position desirable
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues, customers and management
- Full (clean) UK driving licence and prepared to travel with the role
- Based in or around the Reading / Berkshire area.
- £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience (OTE circa. £40,000)
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Door-to-door pay
- Company vehicle, tablet, mobile
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.