Job Role: Money Confidence Expert (Customer Service Consultant)Function: Branch BankingLocation: Cameron Toll( Edinburgh)Salary: £17900 - £21000 plus excellent benefits package
Hello, we're TSB, and we're here to make banking better for everybody, every day.
At TSB, we're all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer experience.
At TSB we're here to make banking better for everybody by helping people be confident in managing their money - we call this Money Confidence.
As a Money Confidence Expert
you'll help personal and business customers build confidence in using the different ways they can bank with TSB. You'll show and help them get the most from their channels of choice so their everyday banking is easy and convenient. You'll build and deepen customer relationships by getting to know about them and their unique needs. By going the extra mile and offering them financial support that might even change their lives. Building a great relationship, adding that personal touch and making them feel that TSB is the only bank for them.What we need today
We'd love our Money Confidence Expert
to have these skills and experience:
What we need tomorrow
- Be great with people, have a talent for talking to people both in person and over the phone
- Have a flair for understanding what customers need and the best way to support them with their current and future goals
- A desire to create a brilliant customer experience every time
- Ability to help answer questions and sort out problems
- Be a strong team player with a collaborative approach, working together to ensure the customer is always at the heart of everything you do.
- Be an expert in Digital inside and out, embracing assisted self serve and the mobile App. Help customers digitally using their own device or branch tablets.
We know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, we want our Money Confidence Expert
- Understand how you can help TSB achieve its Corporate Objectives
- Be flexible and adapt your plans to when your customer needs you
- Build and maintain your knowledge of all TSB products and services
So, if this sounds right up your street, come and join our team. We make things happen!We are TSB.We are a place for everyone, so whoever you are and wherever you work, you can be yourself here