My client are one of the leading energy, waste and water consultancies in the UK. The company support over 200 blue-chip clients including Pret, FatFace and Krispy Kreme and due to more and more of their clients wanting to achieve their sustainability aims, they are recruiting for a Environmental, Social and Governance Department Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The primary focus of the ESG Manager will be to manage a growing team of Sustainability Consultants, Report Writers and Graphic Designers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage and recruit a growing department of consultants and designers
• Motivate the team, developing and coaching staff to realise their full potential
• Enjoy working with clients and developing ongoing key client relationships
• Have active involvement in kick off meeting's with client's, supporting the lead consultant to understanding the brief
• Ensure consultant's have a clear plan to gather the required data, delivery timescales and understanding of project scope
• Proof read / check final written reports
• Ensure the graphic design team delivers a high quality document
• Ensure projects are delivered efficiently, to budget and timelines
• Have P&L responsibility to ensure the division operates profitably while delivering exceptional quality documents
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in writing or project managing the creation of written publications - whether they be reports, articles or similar. You will have excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills.
You will need to have relevant people management experience and ambition to manage a growing successful department.
A knowledge/passion for sustainability and the desire to learn more through an inquisitive mind.
Salary: £65,000 per annum, plus car allowance and bonus with Year 2 OTE £90k
For further information please apply online and a consultant will be in touch.