Role - Conveyancing Legal Support
Salary - £25,000 p.a.
Location - Newbury, Berkshire
Are you a confident, self-motivated, compassionate individual with excellent Secretarial skills? Then please see below!
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a brand-new client based in Newbury, Oxfordshire, who require a Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will possess previous Conveyancing experience, whether assisting with, or secretarial, excellent communication skills and be able to work under pressure. They must have good typing speed and an efficient manner.
What will you be doing as Conveyancing Support?
- Production of documents and correspondence as directed
- Efficient handling of telephone enquiries and calls
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
- To assist Conveyancers in the processing of matters on a timely and cost-effective basis
- To support Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer
You should apply for the role of Conveyancing Support if you have...
- Have a minimum of 2 years within a Conveyancing department (essential)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good typing speed and accuracy
- Have proficient knowledge of MS Word and other Office products and ideally experience of working with a practice management system or large database
- Be a good team player with willingness to offer support to others
Easy transport routes from; Reading, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Marlow, Cookham, Watlington, Sonning Common, Pangbourne, Benson, Wallingford, Didcot, Cholsey, Wallingford, Oxford
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time (Mon-Fri)
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Conveyancing Support role, please contact Darcie Walker at Atlas Employment, on or email
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.