IT Project Delivery Manager
An opportunity has arisen to work for a small dynamic IT managed service provider who really are a great company to work with and where your input will be properly valued.
We are seeking an ambitious individual who is primarily a good planner and scheduler with the added benefit of having good technical skills. As you will oversee projects for a small IT Support company, experience in a small or medium sized company is preferred. Someone who is presentable and enjoys meeting clients, as well as rolling up their sleeves and completing the tasks as the team is small. You should be technical savvy, be prepared to get involved technically as well as overseeing the scheduling of projects. You should have project manager experience as well as your techie skills. You will establish the spec with the client and define who the stakeholders are. So, we seek an individual who can set out solid processes around project management and delivery that will help the company to grow. You will make sure that due governess is established. We seek an individual with a bit of flair about them who can inspire a small team and work closely with their colleagues so there is a team spirit about the tasks to be performed.
Our clientare a managed service provider, providing support to businesses throughout the South of England and beyond. They take on the role of their client's IT Department, managing all aspects of their infrastructure and become their first point of call for technical support. They support a wide range of clients, from single person to medium sized businesses across multiple locations. Our client is very proud to have a brilliant retention rate over many years with clients they have serviced and to facilitate this they have built a brilliant team of talented IT individuals.Person needed for the role:
Initially for training you will be in the office full-time but after the training and getting to know the company there will be some option to work from home some of the time.
A highly driven, growth orientated IT Project/Programme Delivery Manager who is committed to service excellence to help scale up the company, whilst maintaining their first-class reputation across a multi-sector client base. We need someone to step right in, quickly grasp and oversee the diverse portfolio of projects, and develop new frameworks and processes to ensure the company consistently deliver exceptional quality. In this evolving role, you will be key to their growth and our clients aim is to be the IT support partner of choice. What you will be delivering:
You will act as a focal point, being fully accountable for the day-to-day management and delivery of key infrastructure and technology projects with a high degree of critical business impact. From day one, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the project workstreams are implemented to the correct deliverables, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple technologies to address some of the most challenging IT issues facing companies today. Projects will impact across several stakeholders and involve constrained resource teams and include significant business change and transformation.Main Responsibilities:
- Establishing frameworks, systems and processes, and other work breakdown structures to ensure project objectives are met.
- Managing day to day aspects of projects about scope, schedule, resources and budget.
- Managing and planning project resources to ensure successful Project Programme delivery.
- Recommending changes to product offerings and pre-sales investigation to Sales and Technical areas within the business.
- Ensuring all project documentation is correct and accurate and complies with internal requirements.
- Continuously updating management information to ensure the Company Dashboard is always an accurate reflection of project status.
- Controlling overall quality of all projects.
Effectively working with and supporting the Technical Account Manager and Helpdesk Manager.
Skills and Attributes:
- Mentoring junior team members as they progress their personal development plans.
- Actively contributing to their company strategy for products portfolio, support tools and techniques as well as commercial direction.
- Embracing the company values and acting as an ambassador to clients and company staff alike.
- Other duties as directed by the Directors.
- Ability to take responsibility for the seamless delivery of projects, managing others and influencing key stakeholders.
- Track record of delivering infrastructure and technology projects on time and to budget.
- Highly organised with impeccable time management skills and unwavering approach to detail and accuracy.
- Collaborative team player with high levels of integrity, confidence, and resilience.
- Focus on and striving for continuous process improvement.
- Embraces opportunities to acquire new skills and ideas, through self-study and on-the-job learning.
- Highly motivated and proactive, able to work under pressure and uncompromising on quality.
- Strong commercial awareness, comfortable solving problems and making decisions.
- Confident in handling contractual and commercial negotiations with existing clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to influence to a senior level.
- High learning agility, able to hit the ground running, acquiring new skills and concepts quickly.
- Ability to build trusting relationships both internally and externally.
- Experienced in delivering different sized IT projects
- Project Governance, risk management and control experience.
- Experience of applying and improving IT project management methodology.
- Starting salary: £35-45K
- 22 days' holiday plus all bank holidays (8 days)
- Company laptop
- Development program for you to grow as an individual.