A manufacturing client of ours, located in Rowley Regis, is looking to take on a Credit Control Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis to assist with some cash chasing and other finance assistant duties. This position is looking begin reasonably quickly so they are looking for candidates who are immediately available or on a one week notice period. Our clients are looking for someone who will fit into their team, so ideally are wanting someone who is local and looking for the next position in their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for chasing debt from the company's clients, they will also be allocating payments in the system by completing daily bank reconciliations. There will be some query resolution that you will be responsible for, as well as answering any incoming calls. There is also some other ad-hoc admin duties such as filing that will be required of you.Ideally, you will:
In return, you will:
- Have experience in a previous finance role, with some debt chasing experience, and are now looking to step into a credit control role!
- Be a confident person, as you will be working on the phones quite a lot, which requires a strong phone manner.
- Be a stable, loyal individual as our clients are looking to take someone on who will fit in the team and want to stay for some time.
- Be a hard working individual who still enjoys having a laugh with their colleagues, as our clients are looking for a personality fit and not just an experience fit.
- Get an opportunity to start working immediately and begin earning straight away.
- Have the ongoing support from Mitchell Adam during your temporary placement to ensure you get the permanent position, as we will advocate for you receiving the right level of training.
- Get 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Receive onsite parking.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you are looking for a credit control / accounts assistant position to settle into for a few years then please submit your application now!