Our client is a leading provider of intelligent operations technology, empowering their customers to optimise performance everywhere, from people on the frontlines to critical assets and buildings. Their combination of cloud-based services and IOT are used in retail, healthcare, life sciences, facilities management, catering, education, manufacturing, hospitality, and commercial property, and are growing fast.
They have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Delivery on a full-time permanent basis. The Head of Delivery is accountable for the software and hardware engineering pipelines, delivery approach, and delivery transformation within Product Engineering. The role reports to the CTO and has management responsibility for the Cloud and Mobile App Engineering Teams. The Head of Delivery partners with peers within Product Engineering such as DevOps and Quality, and internal stakeholders such as Product Management and Operations.
Location: Remote / Cambridge / Fleet
Our ideal applicant will have/be;
* Commercially aware, numerate, able to think laterally and to plan for the future, and in consequence, able to speak with and give confidence to stakeholders.
* Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Outstanding leadership, organisational, collaborative, inspirational, mentoring, and resource management skills, including experience of motivating and leading diverse, multi-discipline teams.
* Able to galvanise, build and develop teams, as well as to "take them on a journey", and to manage third party suppliers as part of that.
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, a natural team player and someone who can build effective relationships both internally and externally.
* Previous line management of engineering teams that have grown in terms of engagement, connection, and size through both in-house and external resourcing.
* Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with proven ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Experience in transforming teams to an agile methodology, and capable of planning for large programmes of work as well as smaller deliverables.
* Successful and accomplished software engineering delivery lead in a high-growth technology organization.
* Experience across a range of business outcome led projects including strong change management skills.
* Experience of working for a company providing enterprise or business software, SaaS solutions or closely aligned products or services.
* Must be able to work in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment and interact with partners and customers directly.
* Strong familiarity with information security, risk management, and compliance requirements.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .