A challenging new Accounts role with a highly reputable practice.
Working to deliver a broad range of audit and accounts services to a number of business clients, this opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to progress their career. The ideal candidate will be no less than two years post qualified (ACA/ACCA), with at least 5 years practice experience to include relevant audit experience.
The main duties of the role are:
• Management of the audit process including planning, finalisation and liaising with key client contacts;
• Review of year-end statutory accounts and corporation tax computations;
• Review of monthly or quarterly management accounts;
• Assisting clients with queries and advising clients where necessary;
• Responsible for management and training of trainee and newly qualified staff;
• Assisting Directors with ad hoc projects;
• Proactively building a network of professional contacts;
Key characteristics include strong attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, and the opportunity to progress their career with a fast paced, dynamic firm.