Job Title: Full Stack UI/UX Engineer
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits
AJ Connect is working with a leading Cyber Security business in the heart of Edinburgh. They are a growing exciting business with an experienced team with diverse backgrounds in Cyber defence/security, analytics, edge processing and cloud computing space and are now looking to expand the team in the Edinburgh office.
Are you a Developer who is ready to take the user experience to the next level? If you are phenomenal UI/UX Developer who loves to solve complex interactive data problems, then this is definitely the opportunity to apply for and we would love to chat to you.
Our client is looking for a permanent Software Developer who can produce efficient web-based software services to solve complex analytics problems. You will have a unique set of skills and a passion for creating user experiences that allow immersive interaction with n-dimensional data sets.
In your new role as a UI/UX Developer you will analyse the content domain, craft design prototypes, and bring into play production ready software solutions for their analytics product and brands. You will be working collaboratively with marketing, software engineers and engineering managers implementing UI/IX solutions throughout their DevOps cycle, developing & testing responsive, user-efficient, interactive client software with beautiful form.
- Ability to organize complex software interactions into user stories and prototypes and translate these into production grade application software
- Able to distill business process and software logic with varied touchpoints into clear, concise user flows
- Experience with design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Keynote, Adobe CS
- Strong RESTful API development skills
- Strong experience with web app security best practices
- Ability to work in a team in an agile setting, familiarity with JIRA, Git based development and clear understanding Agile, CI/CD and related technologies (Docker, K8S)
- BS or MS in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science, Graphic Design with emphasis on UI design, or Computer Science with emphasis on UI development
- Work flexible working hours in support of work//life balance
- Base pay increases annually
- Pension - contribute 2-4% and the company with contribute 6-8%
- Life assurance - equal to four times annual salary
- Medical plan for all permanent employees (optionable)
- Dental plan that allows you to claim back against dental treatment (optionable)
- Business travel Insurance
- 28 days holiday excluding statutory holidays
- Additional service days in recognition of long service up to a maximum 33 days
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Membership of one relevant professional body paid for
If you are looking to be part of a growing organisation where training and development are not optional extras, where your achievements are recognised and rewarded appropriately as well as having the opportunity to guide and mentor others through their career then this is the opportunity to apply for! We are shorlisting now so dont miss your chance to get involved.
If you are interested in this position or know someone in your wider network the please contact Martyn Aitken at AJ Connect for a chat.