£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
1-1 Recruitment are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a vintage vehicle restoration company.
This company sell and repair beautiful vintage cars and have a showroom and workshop based near Petersfield. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the owner of the business. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales as they will be required to assist with the car sales process. As it is a small company, getting involved with various areas of the business is a must, such as marketing, PR, business promotion, events planning and managing clients, along with assisting the owner with all aspects of his commercial and personal life.
You will be required to deal with some high net worth individuals, so experience of this is essential.
- Diary and email management for CEO/Owner
- Planning and arranging all travel and associated requirements
- Coordinating vehicle movements with operations manager to fit in with marketing needs
- Manage and maintain client records
- Build and manage client relationships
- Manage vehicle history files (physical and digital)
- Prepare minutes and actions for various meetings
- Marketing, PR, Advertising, Brand Ownership and Social Media management
- Contribute to and maintain market research files regarding vehicle sales/auctions etc
- Provide personal support to CEO
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- Creative and adaptive personality, resilient and comfortable with change in a dynamic and fast paved environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 3 years+ experience within a similar / related role, ideally in an owner managed SME
NB. As the business deals with a global customer base it is expected that some out of hours work may be required from time to time.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Hampshire for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.