Customer Retention Specialist
4 month fixed term contract
Cardiff (Work from Home)
Are you an immediately available candidate looking to secure a long term contract with a well established Financial Services organisation? Do you have exceptional customer service skills coupled with an empathetic manner and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels? Do you have experience in a similar role within the Financial Services sector? If so then we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently working exclusively with a highly thought of and well established Financial Services organisation based in the heart of Cardiff. You would be covering paternity leave for a minimum of 4 months.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitoring retention and redemption rates
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals
- Proactively making warm calls on the telephone with an existing adviser to promote existing customer rate switches
- Continually tracking and analysing key indicators of customer satisfaction to improve services throughout the customer lifecycle
- Recognising, recommending and where appropriate implementing improvements to retention process and procedures, to ensure retention targets and business competitiveness are maintained.
Key skills required:
- The ability and desire to put the customer's needs and requirements at the forefront of what you are doing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong administrative skills including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return:
Are you up to the challenge?
- £24,000 P/A pro rata
- Flexible working hours (35 hour week, flexible start and finish times)
- Work from home, with options to work at office if/when required
To apply for the role of Customer Retention Specialist, please apply with a CV to Kim Partridge. We also offer a referral scheme so if you know of someone who you think could be a good fit for this role, please get in touch.