Financial Advisor - With a twist!
- Learn the business, learn the people, learn the clients, train in Will writing, LPA and Probate and ultimately become the business manger reporting to the MD - A genuine personal and professional growth opportunity!Negotiable salary
- Bonus also negotiable and ultimately linked to company profit!
(Office Based) (South Derby)
This cracking SME which has grown over the last 15 plus years is looking for a strong FA to take over the Directors accounts / clients and grow personally but also eventually run the day to day business management. A ridiculously great opportunity to grow over the next 2-5 years and beyond.
Join a lovely team, well established and develop your career with an unprecedented opportunity! Apply June 2021 -
THE OPPORTUNITY, ROLE and PERSON!!
- What do you guys do in Lehman terms? - We are Financial Advisers in the main, however we do also offer Will Writing, LPA advice and Probate services.
- What qualification must this person have? - They must be a Qualified Financial Adviser and hold the exams required to hold competent adviser status and be authorised by the FCA. They must have a clean regulatory history and a clean credit file.
- Can you list a main core of what you do that isn't part of your FA role and would be part of the GM/BM role? - Ultimately to take over the day to day running of the business. Working with the Compliance Officer to ensure the business is trading with FCA Guidelines. To oversee staffing and adviser levels, holiday's etc, to look for opportunities to grow the business or streamline the business. To look for and manage potential opportunities to maintain and grow the profits within the company, working on projects with existing client bank and prospective new clients. To ensure our review process is being adhered to and managed properly. To act as supervisor to the team of advisers offering help and sourcing solutions to problems or questions they may have in dealing with their clients.
Basically be the person that everyone goes to if they need help with anything. To become an expert on the back Office and help other team members on the IT side.
- Generally what are the hrs? - The Office is open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, but sometimes there will be a need to work outside of these ours to meet the needs of clients typically who aren't available during the Office Hours.
- Clients? Individually I look after around 500 clients, as a company we manage around 2500 clients
- What does the first month in the role look like? The first month will be dedicated to learning our systems and processes from a regulatory point of view and our internal office processes
- First 6 months? - Expanding on from the first month, continue to grow knowledge of the workings of Great British Finance as well as being introduced to some of my clients as and when appointments are made. I would also want to start the process of training them to be authorised to advise on taking Will instructions, Lasting Powers of Attorney and dealing with Probate cases.
So - What are you waiting for if you are an ambitious Financial Advisor - This could be a mega opportunity to really cement your career and growth over the next decade!
A wonderful, unique opportunity - FA / Business Manager - START July August 2021