We are currently helping a FinTech business who are looking to mature their Information Function, building out their team currently, looking to add an Application Security Risk Analyst. This will be the first role that bridges the gap between the Development function and the Security Risk team, advising and ensuring the development team and the applications are built with the right processes And procedures, mitigating those application risks.
As the Application Security Risk Analyst you will be working in partnership with all the IT functions (Dev-Ops, Software Development, Infrastructure, Architecture etc) and the wider business, to ensure all application risk is highlighted and the right controls are in place with the support of the Information Security Officer.
What's in this for you?
- Fully Remote role permanently
- Platform to elevate your application security experience
You will have;
- Experience working with one or more of following compliance frameworks: ISO 27001/9001, Cyber Essentials, PCI-DSS, NIST
- An understanding of application security and/or penetration testing, with knowledge of tools such as: OWASP Zap, AppScan, BurpSuite, Echo Mirage, Fortify, Wireshark,Nessus, Paros, Metasploit or Nmap
- Huge desire and passion for Information Security, IT Risk, Assurance, IT Governance etc
Get in touch with Jake Adshead or apply for immediate consideration.