Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer - London - £60-70,000
I have an opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to join a high-end retail giant based in central London.
As part of an existing but rapidly growing team, you'll be integral in the development of their SFCC platform which sees millions of customer transactions each year. Traditionally a bricks and mortar retailer, this business now generates over 75% of its annual sales online so the importance of this SFCC platform is monumental.
- Development of the SFCC platform; new functionality and BAU
- Front-end development
- Working with the proprietary Salesforce Commerce Cloud tool-set
- Customise Salesforce Commerce Cloud's SiteGenesis
- Knowledge in Salesforce Commerce Cloud Script, pipelines and ISML templates
- Substantial commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Multiple Certifications ideally.
- Working with e-Commerce platforms - ideally Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Good back-end skills - SQL Server, SSRS
- Working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
If you're a Salesforce Developer that has either Commerce Cloud/Demandware experience or prior experience working for a retail/ecommerce company on different platforms, this could be the role for you.
Please call Rhiannon Dodgeon at Opus Recruitment Solutions on for more information or send your latest CV to