Permanent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator
Salary £22-23k - excellent benefits
Our client in Southampton have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator, to work within a team of 4.
To process in a professional manner all payroll and pensions data on time and accurately. To
apply contractual and statutory requirements relating to payroll and to provide advice subject
to the Data Protection and Financial Services Act constraints.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
- To validate, administer and check data processed through the payroll, taking account of all internal controls and procedures.
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of statutory and contractual payroll matters eg. Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, ShPP, salary sacrifice etc.
- To maintain accurate payroll documents and records to support payroll transactions.
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of the internal core software systems, including Resource Link.
- To provide excellent customer service, resolving queries and request from workers, pensioners and colleagues.
- To assist in Users Acceptance Testing of systems, upgrades and software installations.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.