Our client is one of Europe's leading provider of Business Mobility services who help Corporate, SME and Public Sector customers meet the changing business travel needs of their employees. It's an exciting, inspiring place to work and a dynamic, fast-changing market.Credit Analyst Overview
- Assists with the manual credit decision process and communicating effectively to internal & external stakeholders
- Supports the SME Credit Manager in driving local Credit, AML & fraud team competencies through changes to processes, coaching junior members of the department for better performance, and for improving the overall quality of the final service.
- Analyses all factors which are material for assessing the credit, AML & fraud risk, taking account of the debt-servicing capacity of the borrower in line with CONC guidelines and latest European anti-Money laundering directives
- Proactively drives productivity through process optimisation and automation.
- Adapts finance and credit tools and processes to changing environment and ensures optimal service delivery to the local market.
This role is a FTC for 12 months with the view of being made permanent.
- Proven track record 5+ years in a Credit Analyst / Underwriter role
- Experience in the leasing/automotive and/or financial services industry.
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory frameworks for lending.
- Preferably a degree level or equivalent qualification.