Interaction IT have partnered with a leading Retail / eCommerce business in the West Yorkshire area.
As part of continued growth of its online operations, my client requires an experienced Senior Business Analyst from a Warehouse Management System (WMS) background to project manage several smaller credit and compliance projects and implement business standards across its UK operations.
You will be responsible for project and process analysis for the UK operations. You will also be hands on and working within a process driven Agile environment with a focus on FCA compliance and Data Protection.
You will also apply best practise Business Analysis techniques to facilitate investigation and design phases of projects. You will also complete impact assessments and contribute towards the production of business cases.
· You will facilitate the investigation and design phases of business and IT projects and help build and implement stages of the project
· You will work closely with stakeholders to facilitate business design activities including business requirements gathering.
· You will conduct impact assessments and gap analysis of design outputs
· You will develop business process models for both As-Is and To-Be states associated with business objectives
· You will conduct problem analysis and root cause analysis to help derive process improvements
· Assist with definition of quality measures and ensure that the outputs from implementation phases meet agreed measures
· You will play an active role in UAT to ensure test plans align with requirements / designs
· A key requirement of the role is to comply with FCA regulations, as determined by the projects
· Data Modelling and Process Mapping
· Warehouse Management Systems background
· Hands on and practical, as well as strategic
· Experience in mapping business processes using tools such as Visio
· Experience in business analysis tools ideally in a process drive environment
Please submit interested CVs to and I will give you a call to discuss the company and role profile including exceptional benefits package in more detail.