I am now looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for a UK Based, Manufacturing and Production organisation based in Sheffield. As the Maintenance Electrician you work on Days and Afternoons, Monday to Friday with NO nights and NO weekends. Full training on the company products will be given as long as you have a Maintenance Electrician or Electrical Engineering background. Client Details
My client based in Sheffield are currently looking to recruit 2 x Maintenance Electrician due to continual expansion in the Manufacturing and Production areas. My client is a large Manufacturing organisation, with multiple sites across the UK. To apply for this position, you can be from any manufacturing, FMCG or Industrial background and product training will be given. Description
Reporting into the Site Maintenance Manager as the Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician you will be fully electrical trained or Multi-skilled and will be tasked in carrying out all electrical proactive and reactive maintenance to ensure minimum downtime across the site. You will also be challenged in implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement activities across the site.Key Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Carry out proactive and reactive maintenance to ensure minimum downtime.
- Contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistency in quality of work across the various lines.
- Ensure smooth changeovers/handovers between shifts.
- To actively and analytically fault find on manufacturing machinery
- To understand company performance measurements
- Promote and adhere to the Company Health and Safety Policy, ensuring that all tasks are carried out to the safe systems of work provided by management
My client has 2 x vacancies for suitably qualified Electrical Engineers to join the team. Consideration will be given to recently qualified Engineers as well as time served experienced engineers with a proven track record. If you are a Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing or food environment this may to be great opportunity to gain further training and ensure your own personal development.Personal specification for Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served or apprenticeship, or qualified by experience
- Experience & understanding of automated manufacturing systems advantageous
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working unsupervised
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- A hands-on team player with the ability to communicate effectively in all formats
- Ability to demonstrate previous involvement in continuous improvement initiatives
Salary will be £25,000 to £35,000 and you will work on Days and Afternoons, Monday to Friday with NO nights and NO weekends. Full training on the company products will be given.