I Care, You Care, We Care; New Care
Our stunning new home Bramhall Manor Care Centre, a purpose-built 71 bed care facility and is situated in the popular location of Bramhall Village, Stockport. The home meets all CQC requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort and care to our residents. We invest in our homes to enhance the experience of our residents. This includes OOMPH an award winning activities and wellbeing programme. We have also introduced electronic medication administration records and electronic care planning in all of our homes. In addition, Bramhall Manor is our second home to have acoustic monitoring and silent nurse call installed. Bramhall Manor has a 0 agency usage.At Bramhall Manor Care Centre we offer intermediate care in association with the NHS. Residents move to Bramhall Manor for a short period of rehabilitation following a stay in hospital. The team at Bramhall Manor work closely with the therapy team and find the work exceptionally rewarding.
At Bramhall Manor Care Centre, Bramhall, Stockport we are seeking to appoint a motivated and compassionate Registered Nurse to join our team on nights. We have a full time contract available with an excellent salary! Plus fantastic company benefits including NMC fee paid, paid handover and breaks, bank holiday enhancements, paid training, support with revalidation and free onsite parking! Shift times are 1945-0800, with alternate weekend working. You must have undertaken (evidence to be provided) or be willing to have a COVID19 vaccination, unless medically exempt.Role Responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
- Promote the highest standard of person centred clinical nursing care to residents.
- Manage, allocate duties and supervise the care team ensuring a quality delivery of care for the duration of the shift.
- To be a role model and demonstrate person centred care delivery.
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of adults that you are responsible for or come into contact with.
- Manage the delivery of residents personalised care according to their agreed plan of care for the duration of a shift.
- Promote professional standards within the home supporting the Deputy and Home Manager.
- Provide supervision, coaching and assessment to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants.
- Ensure effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident care through written care plans.
- Maintain correctly written records as required by the company and regulatory bodies.
- Manage daily rotas and delegate daily workload ensuring sufficient and safe use of manpower.
- Ensure that all new admission files are completed within the week of arrival and the named nurse, senior carer and key worker must all contribute to completing the file
- Build relationships with external professionals
- Assist the home manager to carry out regular quality audits of care plans
- Experience in Elderly care is essential
- Registered Nurse with a Valid PIN
- Evidence of knowledge relating to the care of older people in order to undertake the coaching and supervision of Senior Care and Care Assistants
- Demonstrate a professional manner and appearance
- Demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and motivate a team
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and handle emergency situations effectively
Opportunities to progress through our career paths into more senior and management roles
About New Care
- Bank holiday enhancements
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum
- Paid DBS
- Uniform provided
- Paid training
- Refer a friend referral scheme
- Excellent induction programme for new starters
- A rewarding career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company
- Ongoing support and training for nationally recognised qualifications
- A competitive rate of pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Recognition awards - employee of the month and golden tickets
- Ongoing career development
- Travel plan - walk or ride a bike and get a free meal that day
- Christmas Bonuses
- Pension scheme
- HASTEE - access to your money as you earn (pay advance)
The care philosophy of New Care aims to ensure all residents maintain the highest level of independence and achieve their full potential whatever that may be - physical, intellectual, emotional or social. We believe this philosophy can be achieved by providing professional, person- centred care, nurturing each resident individually exploring and understanding their needs. The health, well-being and happiness of our residents is always our number one priority.
New Care, as part of the McGoff group have been designing, building and operating care homes for over 10 years. Each New Care home is purpose built and expertly designed with the needs of our residents in mind. Internally the design is luxurious yet comfortable and practical.
The company ethos 'To celebrate the wonder of people' relates to all those who are part of the New Care family, residents, their family and friends, staff members and professional visitors. Ultimately we want residents to live their lives to the fullest and to be proud of their home and feel happy to invite their family and friends to visit.This position is subject to a DBS check