IT Field EngineerKent£27,000 - £30,000
Our client is currently looking for a IT Field Engineer to join their busy and forward-thinking Support team. The IT Field Engineer will have experience of supporting Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office 2007/10/13/16, Active Directory, Windows server 2012/16 and the Installation and Configuration of Routers and LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi Networks. The IT Field Engineer will be responsible for assisting with IT projects and leading new IT installations, resolving all issues clients have with their IT systems and software.Knowledge & Experience for the IT Field Engineer
- Windows 7/8/10 workstations and laptops
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, Active Directory, Group policy
- Microsoft Office 2007/10/13/16
- Microsoft 365 configuration, administration & migration
- Configuration & installation of LAN/WAN/WiFi networks.
- Installation and configuration of routers
- Support and maintain server hardware and backups.
- DNS, DHCP, VPN, NAS, RAID.
- IP Telephony
Please apply as directed!