£18,500 (pro-rata)Job reference:
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Administrator in Newquay to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client is looking for a motivated financial administrator to join their thriving company. The role will be a part time 16-20 hour per week opportunity where you will provide support to the financial advisers.
Within this position your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the back-office team with research and analysis: communicate and record product and planning analysis results.
- New business administration.
- Liaise with third parties and product providers.
- Develop and maintain relationships to help boost business flow.
- Prepare paperwork for client meetings.
- Keep database/ office systems updated.
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities.
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Ensure all business is conducted in a responsible, compliant, and diligent way.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties as required inc: filing, scanning, letter writing, answering calls and emails.
Skills and experience required:
- Salary £18,500 pro rata (circa £9.50 per hour)
- Flexible start / days.
- The business will fund all exam materials and provide study time should you wish to complete them.
- You will receive a bonus on completion of each exam.
- Able to work from home occasionally after probation.
About Recruit UK:
- Administration experience, ideally from a Financial Planning, Wealth Management, IFA, Accounting, Bankassurance, Investment or Pension background.
- Ability to manage your workload
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player
- A keen eye for detail
- IT Literate: Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software systems
- GCSE passes grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Financial Advice firm based in Newquay in a Financial Administrator role.Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.Additional information:
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.