InfiniteCFO is a rapidly growing fintech company. We combine technology, process, and domain expertise to deliver a world-class finance function that supports companies from funding to growth to exit. We eliminate the burden of tactical, short term approaches to finance and accounting, and deliver lower operating costs and shorter monthly close cycles for our clients.About the Senior Finance Analyst Role
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and commercially driven Senior Finance Analyst to join our growing InfiniteCFO team!
You will be a qualified/part-qualified accountant with hands on experience gained through financial planning, projects, and analysis in either a dedicated or broader financial role. You have been exposed to ad hoc model requests such as pricing models or product costing analysis. You will be confident in financial modelling through Microsoft Excel or other tools. Revenue recognition experience within a SaaS or broader technology business would also be a big advantage!
You have an analytical mind set and love working directly with clients on a variety of projects, providing key strategic and financial advice. You enjoy the challenge of analysing large and complex datasets to produce analysis and insight.
You will be a great communicator, working to gather information and requirements from clients, and presenting financial analysis effectively to finance and non-finance stakeholders. You will be able to manage multiple priorities to complete assignments in a timely manner and work to deadlines.
You can work remotely from a home-based office and are happy to travel to meet clients onsite and the InfiniteCFO team at our office space in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.Senior Finance Analyst role responsibilities
Senior Finance Analyst key skills & experience
- Produce key metric data for our clients, such as sales analysis and SaaS metrics
- Undertake operational projects for our clients such as budget setting, cashflow forecasting and product costing
- Lead revenue normalisation projects for new clients
- Assist clients in accurately recognising revenue generated across long term contracts
- Assist in the production of monthly management reporting and analysis for our clients, including the design and implementation of reporting packs and presentations for new clients during their onboarding
- Work with clients to produce long term forecasts using the InfiniteCFO modeling framework, including gathering the required information from the client, documenting assumptions and key drivers, and producing analysis and presentations
- Identifying and communicating ongoing client requirements in the development of the InfiniteCFO platform
- Working collaboratively with the wider InfiniteCFO team
- Three + years Finance / FP&A experience or equivalent
- Part qualified/accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent
- Excellent analysis and modelling skills
- Enthusiastic with an ability to understand stakeholder needs and translate them into requirements
- Proven experience in analysing and understanding business drivers and their impact on financials
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to client needs
- Highly motivated and ambitious with excellent communication skills
- Ability to translate complex data into easy to understand messages
- Initiative and a proactive approach to tasks
- Experience in working with databases, large datasets and manipulation of data
- Strong time management with the ability to schedule and arrange work to accomplish goals
- Aptitude for complex problem solving
- Experience in IT, Technology or SaaS sectors