Our client, a very well-established multi-service firm with a strong presence in the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire. They are looking for an experienced corporate paralegal to join their team.
- One of the 50 largest practices in the world.
- Global multinational Law Firm
- Multiple sites with offices around the UK
- Great communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritise work load
- Able to handle sensitive matters discreetly
- Good organisation skills with a methodical approach
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues
You will require a Law degree, (minimum 2:1), plus LPC and preferably at least 6 months' experience as a Corporate Paralegal.
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- Additional incentives and benefits
- A real opportunity for progression within an already thriving workforce
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Madeline Amer for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful