My client based in Bath are a thriving e-commerce retailer who have achieved massive growth and expansion on a global level. Their current Head of Global Brand Marketing is due to go on maternity leave in August 2021 so we are looking for an Interim Head of Global Brand Marketing to cover this for a period of 12 months.
I am looking for an experienced ATL Marketing professional who can look after all TV, Radio, PR and Social Media strategy, and lead a strong PR and Marketing team of 7 (and growing). The team are predominately based in the UK but this person will also be overseeing the Australia and US Marketing teams, there will be remote working available in this role but you will be required to go into the Bath office a few days per week.
This is a very hands on role so the successful candidate must have global consumer experience and a solid background in TV, PR, outdoor advertising and Social Media (including global influencer strategy and plans).
The client currently have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe and are growing rapidly as an international retailer, distributor and manufacturer, so strong global consumer brand experience is a definite must!
Key responsibilities include:
* Working with their agency partner to plan and execute the UK ATL media plans
* Measure and monitor performance, via their brand trackers and sales reporting. This includes application and optimisation of econometric media modelling analysis.
* Ensure all global campaigns are planned and integrated across brand marketing channels.
* Lead and manage the Global PR and communications strategy and guiding the localised plans developed and executed by US and AU teams.
* Lead and manage Global social media strategy ensuring the influencer strategy and plans are developed and delivered.
* Brand Marketing budget management of £12m and monthly reporting and reconciliation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing and popular brand, if you are interested and available for the 12 month duration please apply online or contact Jo Aldred at Reed Marketing & Creative for further information.