Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Crèche Assistant in our Milngavie Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will make sure the care and education that we provide promotes health, growth and development. By caring for a small group of children, you will help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
We will also give you a variety of opportunities to help you train in new techniques and approaches. As a Crèche Assistant you will;
* Create a safe, secure and stimulating creche environment - one where children can explore their potential.
* Consider children's physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development through play and education.
* Keep up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
To succeed as a Crèche Assistant you will have;
* Proven experience in creche environment, including keeping up with the statutory requirements.
* Qualifications such as NNEB, NVQ Level 3/ 4, BTEC or BA (Hons) level.
* Ideally, EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene qualifications.
* A passion when it comes to creating great experiences for children and their families.
* Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
* Access to our Pension Scheme.
* Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Salary - £8.94 per hour*
*Location - Milngavie*
*Contract Type - Bank *
*Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week, but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.*
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful application.