*GP Liaison Officer - Ipswich - Up to £30,000*
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation where our Ipswich Hospital Sales & Services team is currently recruiting for a GP Liaison Officer.
You will support the development and delivery of the Nuffield Group strategy, policy and processes for marketing and business development. This is primarily a field based role, although there will also be close liaison with staff and Consultants.
*As our GP Liaison Officer you will:*
* Promote the Nuffield Health brand consistently across all stakeholders, supporting the implementation of brand values and guidelines.
* Organise internal and /or external events / conferences / briefings etc. ensuring accurate and complete supporting documentation is produced in a timely and efficient manner.
* Provide effective account management for specific customers.
* Lead the communication programme with primary care, primarily the GP community across a defined geographical locations, particularly promoting insured and pay for yourself business.
* Through intelligence from a variety of sources and local business needs, determine Practice visits requirements and priorities.
* Deliver growth for which targets will be set and to ensure the hospital's budget is met and exceeded where possible.
* Build strong professional relationships with all stakeholders (members of the primary health care team, consumers, consultants and colleagues).
To succeed as a GP Liaison Officer, you will need:
* To be educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in a business development /marketing related subject
* Proven commercial experience within a marketing / business development environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a good level of IT literacy
* High attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
*About Ipswich hospital*
We are currently registered with the Care Quality Commission for 60 beds, with areas of specialty in cataract, cosmetic, gynecology, imaging & radiology, orthopedic and urology & men's health
Ipswich has a CQC rating of good with many areas highlighted as outstanding such as our staff, teams and other other services worked exceptionally well together as a multidisciplinary team, the care provided to patients and outcomes for people who used the service were outstanding plus more.
The hospital offers 15 private consulting rooms and two treatment rooms, 5 operating theatres including 2 major theatres with laminar flow and 1 minor operating theatre. health screening, Nurse-led pre-assessment, diagnostic imaging, physiotherapy, onsite pharmacy
For more information please see our website: https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/hospitals/ipswich
*Key information about the role.*
*Salary - up to **£30,000*
*Closing date - 18th June 2021*
*37.5 hours, full time*