*GP Liaison Officer - Ipswich - Up to £30,000*
Our Sales & Services team currently have an internal opportunity for a GP Liaison and Consultant Relationship Manager. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You will support the development and delivery of the Nuffield Group strategy, policy and processes for marketing and business development. This is primarily a field based role, although there will also be close liaison with staff and Consultants.
*As our GP Liaison Officer you will:*
* Promote the Nuffield Health brand consistently across all stakeholders, supporting the implementation of brand values and guidelines.
* Organise internal and /or external events / conferences / briefings etc. ensuring accurate and complete supporting documentation is produced in a timely and efficient manner.
* Provide effective account management for specific customers.
* Lead the communication programme with primary care, primarily the GP community across a defined geographical locations, particularly promoting insured and pay for yourself business.
* Through intelligence from a variety of sources and local business needs, determine Practice visits requirements and priorities.
* Deliver growth for which targets will be set and to ensure the hospital's budget is met and exceeded where possible.
* Build strong professional relationships with all stakeholders (members of the primary health care team, consumers, consultants and colleagues).
To succeed as a GP Liaison Officer, you will need:
* To be educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in a business development /marketing related subject
* Proven commercial experience within a marketing / business development environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a good level of IT literacy
* High attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
*About Ipswich hospital*
We are currently registered with the Care Quality Commission for 60 beds, with areas of specialty in cataract, cosmetic, gynecology, imaging & radiology, orthopedic and urology & men's health
Ipswich has a CQC rating of good with many areas highlighted as outstanding such as our staff, teams and other other services worked exceptionally well together as a multidisciplinary team, the care provided to patients and outcomes for people who used the service were outstanding plus more.
The hospital offers 15 private consulting rooms and two treatment rooms, 5 operating theatres including 2 major theatres with laminar flow and 1 minor operating theatre. health screening, Nurse-led pre-assessment, diagnostic imaging, physiotherapy, onsite pharmacy
For more information please see our website: https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/hospitals/ipswich
*Key information about the role.*
*Salary - up to **£30,000*
*Closing date - 18th June 2021*