*Creche Assistant - Milton Keynes - Part-time*
Our crèche team in our Milton Keynes Fitness & Wellbeing Gym currently have an opportunity for a Crèche Assistant. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You will make sure the care and education that we provide promotes health, growth and development. By caring for a small group of children, you will help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
We will also give you a variety of opportunities to help you train in new techniques and approaches. As a Crèche Assistant you will;
* Create a safe, secure and stimulating creche environment - one where children can explore their potential.
* Consider children's physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development through play and education.
* Keep up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
To succeed as a Crèche Assistant you will have;
* Proven experience in creche environment, including keeping up with the statutory requirements.
* Qualifications such as NNEB, NVQ Level 3/ 4, BTEC or BA (Hons) level.
* Ideally, EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene qualifications.
* A passion when it comes to creating great experiences for children and their families.
*The Benefits *
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Key information about the role*
*Salary* - £8.94 per hour
*Location -* Milton Keynes
*Contract -* Permanent, part-time
*Weekly hours -* 12
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful application.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.