Online Trading Manager [[London - North Acton]]
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
We are looking for an Online Trading Manager to join our Online Trading team to maximise the online commercial performance of Currys PC World categories using a variety of data sources including Web Analytics data on online metrics such as Traffic, Conversion, AOV, margin % and marketing channel performance to drive insights, trading recommendations and performance uplift.Key Responsibilities
- Delivering category digital performance vs budget and market share growth.
- Create and deliver plans that focus on key strategic pillars of growth and relevant customer segments
- Manage Traffic, Conversion and AOV metrics as well as category level funnel dynamics, ensure the wider business is clear on current performance, and areas of risk and opportunity
- Support the category teams to operate a 'digital first' approach to trading and marketing
- Engage the traffic acquisition teams to ensure that traffic quality and quantity are optimised at all times
- Identify opportunities for proposition and onsite experience development through co-ordinating and communicating with the online optimisation and development teams.
- E-Commerce experience (ideally within a large retail business)
- Online trading expertise, delivering against budget and 3year/ 5year growth projection plans.
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills from online data sources
- Strong commercial acumen and strong decision-making skills.
- Confident in influencing and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of various levers of online trading
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Onsite gym with free membership
- Onsite subsidised canteen and starbucks
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff discounts and offers.
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.