Senior OR Optimisation Consultant - Remote Available - Permanent
Salary: £70,000 + Car Allowance
I have partnered with a Transformation and Digital Services business who are looking to urgently on board Senior OR Optimisation Consultant to deliver advanced business scheduling solutions for a government project.
You will manage and support both development and implementation of solutions to extract the maximum business value from available data through making significant use of optimisation.
Working with customers to transform their needs by organising data from an optimisation engine through to the documentation. This role will also include understanding client needs by working with Business Analysts, Service Designers and Optimisation Experts to design the solutions. It is essential that you are experienced working with data in highly secure and regulated environments.
* Strong background in mathematics and programming skills
* C++, C# or Java is essential
* Experience in evaluating and tuning performance of data extraction and manipulation functionality
* Experience of linear programming, mixed integer programming
* Knowledge in algorithmic outside mathematical programming, for example graph algorithms, approximation algorithms and heuristics, dynamic programming, etc.
* Knowledge in parallel processing and hardware implementation aspects of mathematical algorithms
* Knowledge of performance turning of optimisation solutions
* 5 experience building solutions to real-life optimisation problems (Cplex, Gurobi, or Xpress)
* A background in Government/Secure services is desirable
This role is mainly remote but 2-3 days a week are on site in the south coast of the UK. If this role is of interest, please send you CV and I will get in contact.
**Sponsorship NOT available**