Gi Group are looking to recruit experienced Fabricator Welders to work for our clients busy workshop in Chesterfield, S44 area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for joining metal using a variety of techniques, often to form new structures according to technical plans created by other construction professionals.
Hours of Work:
Rate of Pay:
£11.00 per hour.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a competent ability to both fabricate and weld steel components to a high standard.
- They will also ideally be time served qualified craftsmen, holding a relevant City and Guilds qualification.
- Carrying out gas metal welding, to manufacture items and components.
- Cutting materials into the required shapes, checking dimensions and thicknesses.
- Welding or joining metal and other materials into a wide range of structures.
- Following engineering plans, drawings and instructions.
- Using computer programmes to design structures.
- Operating tools, machinery and welding equipment.
For more information please call Gi Group on or email