Do you have experience as an Accountant?We want you!
My Client is recruiting for a Commercial Accountant to support their team at a time of growth. This exciting opportunity will give you the opportunity to develop within the company with various benefits available!Commercial AccountantRedditchTemporary to PermanentMonday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00£25,000
• Produce Audits
• Production of monthly management accounts including, preparation of payroll journals, accruals, prepayments and variance analysis
• Bank reconciliations
• Prepare sales invoices and chase outstanding debtors
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare weekly and monthly annual cash flow forecasts
• Manage the fixed asset register and depreciation journal
• Cover and support for Purchase Ledger and Payroll
- Telecoms & IT
- Agreement review (Supplier and Customer)
- Tender documents
• 3+ years' accounts experience or relevant experience in a similar role.
• AAT Qualification is an advantage
• Accountancy skills, able to work quickly and accurately.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills, a good eye for detail and a proven track record in accounts preparation.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to or call us on