We have a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work for this growing organisation based in Hebburn. You will report to the Finance Manager and your duties will be as follows:-
The Person/Required Skills
- Assist the Accountant in ensuring that the accounts for the business are compiled
- Posting month end journals.
- Monitor intercompany recharges and ensure invoiced on a monthly basis.
- Daily customer invoicing for service and parts.
- System integrations.
- Managing ClearData monthly file collections, monitoring the monthly data uploads.
- Monthly physical stock check.
- Assist in the maintenance of the purchase order management system
- Assist in the maintenance of the quote management system
- Maintaining accurate records for Inward Processing and completing accurate and timely reporting to HMRC
- Produce monthly reports including Intrastat and NOVA to ensure that we are compliant with legislation.
- Ad hoc weekly and monthly reporting.
Hours : 40 hour week - hybrid working available ie 2/3 days per week could be home working.
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or equivalent).
- Preferred AAT qualified/part qualified. QBE will be considered.
- Ability to comply with internal and external business processes.
- Excellent time management skills, be a forward thinker with the capability to plan ahead with strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Communicates clearly and appropriately.
- Attention to detail.
- Remains focused when faced with competing demands.
- Excellent IT skills, proficient with applications such as MS office, specifically Excel