Data Analyst, MI, SQL
£30K + Benefits
Data Analyst is required by a buoyant financial services organisation based in Bedford. Within this role you will support and deliver analytics and MI across a key division, working collaboratively with other teams while promoting data-driven solutions and data quality continual improvement within the wider business.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis across a variety of teams with shifting priorities
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high quality business analysis objectives and meet strict deadlines
- Skilled in creating accurate technical documentation which is easily understood by target audience
- Proficient in SQL and office productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Office products, iWork etc)
- Able to convey information using various artefacts such as: conceptual architecture, mock up screens and wireframe
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to on-going learning and development
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.